Saturday, January 20, 2007

3 Things...(Thanks Leila)

So, apparently it is now my turn to answer 6th grade-like questionnaires. Here we go.


"Three Things"

3 essentials I'd find in your purse/bag or desk:

  • Klonopin
  • All natural, non animal tested chapstick
  • My little Don't Panic book that I made myself with tips, tricks, and reminders for how to get through an attack

3 people who make you laugh:

  • Matt (the guy I'm dating)
  • Joe (my officemate)
  • George W. Bush

3 fears you have:

  • Not being able to breathe
  • Being without a "safe" person
  • Failing out of school
  • Teaching

3 goals in the coming year:

  • Reduce the amount of anxiety I am experiencing
  • Work on my self-esteem and self-efficacy
  • Make it through the year

3 things that move you to tears:

  • Animal cruelty
  • Panic Attacks
  • War

3 foods you love:

  • Indian
  • Thai
  • Mexican

3 places you’ve been that were beautiful:

  • A monastary in Jamestown, New York
  • Dismals Cavern, Alabama
  • The mountains in Salt Lake City, UT

3 experiences that have changed you forever:

  • Anxiety/Panic
  • My dad's recent diagnosis of leukemia
  • Being in a relationship with Matt

3 regrets:

  • Not going home to be with my family while my father was struggling with leukemia
  • Not taking a year off between undergraduate and graduate school
  • Trying to be perfectionistic (still a problem)

3 things you have to have daily:

  • Books on tape for driving in the car
  • Klonopin
  • A phone call from someone who cares

3 other blogs you read:

No comments: